Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

We wish you all a happy holiday season and hope all of your perverted dreams cum true. We have added some pictures so
you may have





A

M
e
r
r
y

C
h
r
i
s
t
m
a
s

To all my
perverted
friends. My wife told me she was saving all of her lovers used rubbers for me for Christmas, but I think she was just teasing because she brings me home a pussy full of cum every night so where would she get used rubbers. I giving her a Chastity Tube, the tube is for me and the key is for her to wear around her neck to show off to her friends.

3 comments:

Tile Store said...

I will always recommend your blog to my class fellows.

Car Detailing said...

Your photos are so nice and marvelous.

Best Car Detailing said...

Your blog is so well know in every country.