Tuesday, November 25, 2008


I got up before dawn to start our Thanksgiving dinner, I wanted it to be perfect. I was still working in the kitchen when I heard my wife call out, "I'll be back". As I heard the front door close I remember hoping she would get back in time for dinner. I wouldn't dare ask her where she was going or what time she would return.

I got the dinner started and the bird in the oven, next I cleaned the house, hoping this would make her happy. After the house looked good I started the laundry, when I looked in the hamper I noticed most of her good panties were in there. I thought I better start with them because I know if she went in her drawer and couldn't find one of her favorites, I would be in trouble. Of course, truth be told I enjoy washing her panties as she wants her delicates only hand washed and being the naughty boy that I am means I always have to give each panty a good sniff before I wash them. I didn't realize how long I took enjoying her unmentionables. When I looked at the clock and saw late it had become, I was in a panic. I rushed to get the rest of the laundry in the machine. With the machine still running I had to jump into a shower with no water pressure and not much hot water left.

I threw on my wife's robe and went to the kitchen to check on dinner. I was so pleased with my self everything came out just perfect. I got dressed in a jacket and tie hoping to look nice for my wife. I sat the table arranged the food as nice as I could, lit some candles then sat down to wait.

My wife came home after midnight, drunk and looking the worse for wear. I said,
"Where have you been? I have dinner on the table waiting for us."
And just like a little boy I starting crying.
"And now it is ruined"
My wife slurred,
"That's OK I had cock for dinner, and lunch too. Don't you worry baby I brought home dessert."
She then just swept the end of the table onto the floor, then sat on it and spread her legs. As I wondered where her panties went to, she said,
"Come and get it."
She was motioning me over with one hand while playing with her pussy with the other. I sat on the chair in front of her and stared into her pussy. Cum was running out and pooling on our dinning room table. She scooped up a finger full and stuck into my mouth. Next she grabbed my head and pulled it into her crotch.
"That's good baby clean mama out real good, that feels good keep going, oh,oh right there." After her orgasm she pushed my head away got off the table and went to bed without saying another word.
My wife had not been home twenty minutes and the dinning room looked like Atlanta after Sherman's march. After I got all of the mess cleaned up and all of the dishes washed from the dinner we never ate I glanced out the window to see the sun coming up. I had been up for twenty-four hours making a dinner no one tasted.

I still had one thing to be thankful for-- My wife brought home pie.

No comments: